The Youth Ministries of Trinity Church exists to glorify God in our lives and our ministry; to show the necessity of discipleship as we raise strong disciples of Christ who will, in turn, desire to disciple others; to reach the broken and share the love of Christ with all people; and to teach the importance of unity and the fellowship of believers.
In so doing, we hope to accomplish the Scriptural mandate of discleship "so that the man of God may be equipped for every good work" (2 Timothy 3:17). This is our understanding of discipleship, which is the focus of our ministry.
Ideal Youth Profile
By the time a youth has left our ministry, we hope that the following qualities will characterize his or her life...
1. practices quiet time habits
2. is willing and able to lead or facilitate Bible studies
3. possesses a deeper understanding of Biblical truths
4. desires and is devoted to discipleship: the following after of Jesus Christ
5. demonstrates scripture memorization
6. values true worship
7. is willing to be a servant in any situation
8. loves God, His Word and His people deeply
Regular Weekly Activities
The junior high is being taught from Great Commission Publications by James and Megan Logan. The senior high has various teachers and subjects.
The youth gather with the rest of the congregation in the Fellowship Hall for our evening Fellowship Service. On most Sunday evenings afterwards, we enjoy youth fellowship. Check the church calendar for the various locations.
Supper is at 5:45 p.m. From 6:30-7:30 p.m., the youth will gather in the Youth Center for a time of prayer, praise, fellowship and games.